Travelocity takes the money and runs
Travelocity outsources customer service to India.Buyer beware.
If you need customer service, you're not going to get any help by calling the help line and get the same level of service you'd get if you booked directly with the airline. Travelocity India CS people make it sound like you're on your own, you should have booked with the airline if you expected customer service, that's not what they are about. I'll NEVER BOOK WITH TRAVELOCITY AGAIN> EVER> 3 hours off and on hold, no solution, no help.
Only frustration.No apology either, "too bad for you" attitude"1295fdb4 review #275483
You may also like
- "Bought ticket online through OneTravel and the ticket did not mention anything about baggage except a link with generic information regarding flights' baggage inclusion. I thought of trusting this site..."
- "I've had, like all others significantly devalued CruiseMiles and cruise cancellations. The last straw is that having not responded to several weeks of many enquiries on a TransAtlantic..."
- "Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows: Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal..."
- "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..."
- "Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs. Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people. Very poor customer service/tech..."
- "Full story: E-mailed Shoreline0@gmail.com about a possible collab with Lil Scrappy, Kevin Clark agreed to $1,200 for the deal...600 up front and 600 after for a 8 bar, 16 line..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."