Travelocity takes the money and runs
Travelocity outsources customer service to India.Buyer beware.
If you need customer service, you're not going to get any help by calling the help line and get the same level of service you'd get if you booked directly with the airline. Travelocity India CS people make it sound like you're on your own, you should have booked with the airline if you expected customer service, that's not what they are about. I'll NEVER BOOK WITH TRAVELOCITY AGAIN> EVER> 3 hours off and on hold, no solution, no help.
Only frustration.No apology either, "too bad for you" attitude"115eb41f review #275483
You may also like
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."
- "Am I the only person who received this 28% tax withholding fee for not filling out a w9 form that wasn't in the check list to be filled out in..."
- "I bid on a 2 1/2 star hotel for the Paradise Island area. There was an express deal on their site for a $314 room at an express deal..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all. They told me to reply with STOP to the text..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "I am posting this review since you can't find any reference or information about this service company. I hired Cortez Tree Service to remove 5 pine trees in my backyard...."
- "I was filling out a survey online, there was a promotion Get The Ultimate Santoku Knife Free, just paid $1.00 for shipping!. We got the knife, and still in..."