Travelocity outsources customer service to India.Buyer beware.
If you need customer service, you're not going to get any help by calling the help line and get the same level of service you'd get if you booked directly with the airline. Travelocity India CS people make it sound like you're on your own, you should have booked with the airline if you expected customer service, that's not what they are about. I'll NEVER BOOK WITH TRAVELOCITY AGAIN> EVER> 3 hours off and on hold, no solution, no help.
Only frustration.No apology either, "too bad for you" attitude"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Stayed here for 5 days. Simply the best hotel you can find in Papagayo Gulf. The staff is always willing to help you. The food is great, with the system..."
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "At first I thought the deal was too good to be true, but there was absolutely no false advertising! You get exactly what you see on bookvip.com and no hidden..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."