Verified Reviewer

2.3

I booked a flight with Delta using Travelocity for June 2020. I received an email from Travelocity that my flight was canceled by the airline.

It is my understanding that the Department of Transportation ruled that you are entitled to a refund for a canceled flight if the airline is the one who canceled the flight. Travelocity has told me I have a credit with Delta. I don't want a credit, I want a refund. I am entitled to a refund.

I tried for two hours yesterday to speak to anyone at Travelocity. I failed. How do you run a business and not allow your customers to have a choice of what to do when a flight is canceled by the airline? How do you not have the ability to send an email about something like this??

The run around on the phone and website was disgusting. And they all dead ended.

User's recommendation: Use Travelocity to search for flights but book with the airline.

Travelocity Cons: Can not talk to a person.

Comments