Kissimmee, Florida
1.8

Purchased Air, Hotel and Car Rental with car rental insurance. When my employee arrived at Alamo car rental at the Dallas Airport Alamo staff tried to get him to purchase car insurance.

My employee told them he did not need it due to us paying Travelocity for it in our package. When my employee returned the car he owed $37.00 for fuel and was asked if he wanted them to put it on the company credit card. When we received our statement we seen Alamo charged us $300.00 for the insurance. We first called Alamo and were told that even though we got the insurance with Travelocity it was charged with Alamo, Major lie.

Called Travelocity and sat on the phone for 2 hours and in the end we were told we had to go though Alamo to get our money back. I called Travelocity and book this car with them/Agent who hired Alamo for the car and they won't help at all.

This is a travel agent that's gotten to big for themselves and who rip consumers off along with these car companies. Book your self with the Hotel, car and air travel, you'll save your self a lot of headaches and money.

Preferred solution: Have Alamo refund the insurance money or Traveocity do it. It was their subcontractor..

Travelocity Cons: Support for problems.

• Travelocity And Car Rentals