Travelocity - Crazy price drop No solid expiation as to why.

55 of 528 Travelocity reviews

Booked 8 flights to Cozumel for March Break.Booked February 1st 2016 for a flight on March 11th.

First time booking with Travelocity. Today the exact same flight. Same air line, same plane, same flight time is just shy of $2000.00 cheaper 4 days before We fly out. Nothing has changed in the economy the price of fuel is realities the same.

Site tells you to book soon only so many seats left. Ya right. Even when we booked. Two different itinerary numbers less than 30 seconds apart the price changed by $ 25.00

Per ticket.

How can this be. There is no way this is not the exact same flight. Lowest price garenteed they claim. Well when you look into it it's only for 24 hrs.

Ya like I looked at the price I paid the next day. When I called them about this they told me they were sorry. That its a live market. I'am booking a flight not putting my money into the stock market.

Not a happy client.Read the fine print before you book anything mind you it takes a long time may be worth it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
55 of 528 Travelocity reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Travelocity. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Travelocity.
Filing a new complaint about
×