Waterford, Ontario

Booked 8 flights to Cozumel for March Break.Booked February 1st 2016 for a flight on March 11th.

First time booking with Travelocity. Today the exact same flight. Same air line, same plane, same flight time is just shy of $2000.00 cheaper 4 days before We fly out. Nothing has changed in the economy the price of fuel is realities the same.

Site tells you to book soon only so many seats left. Ya right. Even when we booked. Two different itinerary numbers less than 30 seconds apart the price changed by $ 25.00

Per ticket.

How can this be. There is no way this is not the exact same flight. Lowest price garenteed they claim. Well when you look into it it's only for 24 hrs.

Ya like I looked at the price I paid the next day. When I called them about this they told me they were sorry. That its a live market. I'am booking a flight not putting my money into the stock market.

Not a happy client.Read the fine print before you book anything mind you it takes a long time may be worth it.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Travelocity and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Travelocity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Travelocity to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments