I got an e-mail from travelocity to call because airline cancelled my flight. I was put on hold for hours and the customer service agent threatened me if I want to get my refund I better stay on-hold or else.

And after I stay on the line for more than an hour, they finally proceed my refund as they advised on their original e-mail. I made a complaint about the process and hours long wait time. It was then I found out the customer agent purposely changed my account info for whatever reason. I then called back for invigorateion for account private investigation.

I was then put on hold and bounced around for hours. In the end Travelocity take no responsibility and basically jerk around my entire afternoon and evening on holds for no solutions. There is many other travel companies out there. Don't waste your time with Travelocity they are unprofessional and unethical and they allow their employees *** customer account.

Save your time and energy. DO NOT use their service.BullshitBullshitBullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Customer Care.

Comments