Wellsville, New York

I tried to book a vacation on this website only to have their website refuse to load a page in the middle of booking.I called their 800 number to continue with the booking.

The man I talked to, when I could understand him, refused to let me book the trip I wanted. He kept telling me the flight was sold out. I told him I could see the flight on the website. He insisted if I took HIS flight he was trying to pin on me I"d save a whopping 13 dollars.

He also refused to take a coupon code that the website had already verified as valid. He told me he could not continue with the booking without my debit card information. I gave it to him and asked him if he was putting it through. He said NO it was not being entered.

After 45 minutes of dealing with this man, I gave up and told him I needed to rethink who I was booking with. He said goodbye and hung up. The VERY NEXT day my bank account was charged the full amount of the trip. Hours later the transaction WAS refunded but this man did NOT have my permission to continue with the billing and I even asked him before I hung up to make sure it would not be.

It was clearly a case of bait and switch.I also booked the exact same trip, with the SAME flight numbers for 248 dollars cheaper on Orbitz.

Review about: Travelocity Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments