Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user Feb 21

I have spoken to lots of agents, one promised to call me in 24 hours. I am still waiting, it has been 3 ADDITIONAL weeks now

Original review posted by user Jan 22

I booked a 7 night hotel stay for my husband as a gift. He arrives to the hotel and is told that they do not have a reservation - yes I have the confirmation.

He is then told by the hotel they only take bank transfer or cash. I am like huh, but Travelocity has taken the money off my card. Call Travelocity and they call hotel and this is the case. So they nice lady books another hotel.

He does a 20 plus minute walk to new hotel to get there and guess what no reservation again. At this point it is after 8pm at night and we have been going back and forth for over 4 hours now and he still has no accommodations. So as my records on phone calls would show I have called Travelocity numerous times been on hold for over an hour plus many times and go to my account and yup money has been taken and he has not had a hotel stay.

I want to know what legal place I can go to report these people as they have now STOLEN money from me. And they can say what they like about recordings I have phone records to show my many calls and some messages?

Travelocity Cons: You do not get legit answers.

Comments