My friend and I booked two round trip flights from Vancouver BC to Cabo San Lucas yesterday. Prior to booking our flights I called Travelocity and spoke with a representative in regards to price protection. He assured me that if we purchase our tickets and the price drops with in the next 24 hour period we would be able to have the difference reimbursed back to us.

When checking the flight prices again (15 hours later), they dropped $104. So I called Travelocity back to get reimbursed, I was informed that this apparently does not apply to the TRAVELOCITY.CA website nor does it apply to booking flights only.

I feel cheated…… they should make it right and return the difference and all their call centre reps need to provide the same information. You should not get a different story every time you call about the same issue.

I will never book with Travelocity again and I'll be sure to spread the word

Review about: Travelocity Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Travelocity - Shady prices and horrible customer service Travelocity "I went to book a flight and the initial price was 188.48. I then selected the return flight of an additional 21.58. When I got to the total screen the..." Read more Expedia not refunding for room full of bugs Expedia "We booked four rooms, one of the rooms had bugs, ants, and other insects all over. We couldn't stay there with two kids. I contacted the hotel front desk and..." Read more Travelocity - Top Secret Hotel Ripoff Travelocity "Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows: Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal..." Read more Travelocity - Crazy price drop No solid expiation as to why. Travelocity "Booked 8 flights to Cozumel for March Break. Booked February 1st 2016 for a flight on March 11th. First time booking with Travelocity. Today the exact same flight. Same air..." Read more El Cid Vacations Club - Oscar Salinas -Vacation Consultant - El Cid El Cid Vacations Club "Upon ones arrival, the representatives of the El Cid Resort establish a conversation designed to profile in order o determine whether one has the capacity to purchase a time share...." Read more Motel 6 - Unhappy, disappointed, disgusting Motel 6 "I had a reservation at motel 6 east in Centralia, wa... As i check in i get room # 126 upon enterering room tv dont work and the latch on..." Read more Bad experience at Tommy Hilfiger Lithuania Tommy Hilfiger "I want to start with the fact that I always buy Tommy Hilfiger chlothes at all over the world, but mostly in Lithuania because I am from where. All time..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Order item tak sampai,di cancel,refund Lazada Malaysia "Pada 11/10/17,Lazada email saya menyatakan saya cancel order..tetapi saya tak melakukannya.. Pada 12/10/17,Lazada email saya menyatakan sudah refund wang saya sebanyak RM1312.50 tetapi saya telah update akaun bank saya tiada..." Read more