Merrillville, Indiana

The company needs to be sued. They are cheating people and need to be sued.

They are stealing hundreds of dollars from each and every customer. File a complaint with the Attorney General of your state. Don't let them win. One by one we can not probably get them but as a collective we can make a difference.

Be persistent. I have made at least 10 calls and will continue to call until I get the resolution I want. Their actions have caused the value of your vacation experience to be diminished in value and make them pay for that diminished value. They can not continue to get away with this type of stuff.

Use social media to leave negative reviews.

The CEO has a twitter page. Leave negative comments on his page if you can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

had to cancel trip to florida because hurricane matthew caused quite a bit of damage to the area we were to visit and damaged the relatives home we were to stay with. I had purchased the trip insurance and was told they do not cover it, only if my house had been destroyed.

could not even get a voucher for a later date.

Travelocity and their insurance company is a rip off, who has over four hundred dollars to just throw out the window. will let everyone know do not use Travelocity.

Travelocity Reviews