Verified Reviewer

2.8

I have booked a car on line through Travelocity with the itinerary No. 71008885146802 and made the full payment of US$134.22 for the rental immediately by charging to my credit card and printed the details of the rental plus receipt of the full payment.

When I picked up the car at EASIRENT at Fort Lauderdale on March 8th, the lady at the front desk told me that I have to pay an additional US$55.00, otherwise she will cancel my reservation. I told her that I have made the full payment via Travelocity and I have the proof to show her. She did not care at all and I have NO CHOICE and FORCED to pay US$55.00 in order to get the rental car. After I got home to Palm Beach, Florida, I tried to contact Travelocity through 1-855-863-9601 and 1-855-201-7820 for many times for the past 2 days and waited for 1 hour listening to music and no one answered the phone.

It is very frustrating and wasting my time for trying to get through to the customer support to let them know that I have been charged unfairly by EASIRENT and this rental company is very dishonest and NOT trustworthy at all, including very bad customer service and attitude towards customers. I hope that Travelocity will refund US$55.00 back to my credit card for the payment which I should not have to pay.

User's recommendation: Make sure to deal with reputable company !

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Car Rental Booking.

Travelocity Pros: Reasonable pricing.

Travelocity Cons: Long wait times on phone.

Comments

I have been trying to contact Travelocity today for many times, but no body answered at all, except listening with music for more than 1 hour. Terrible customer service !

Travelocity Reviews