Selected a flight.Hit the select button and all worked well except the price doubled+.

Spent 4 hours trying to explain the problem to the folks in India. They seem to read replies from a book. Absolutely horrible service. I have used Travelocity with positive results for years, but every time I require help from Customer Service, total frustration.

I am sure these Indian people mean well, but when you hire a person for cheap pay, you get exactly what you pay for.

This site will not post because I need to use more words.Must be this site is a offshoot of Travelocity...Still need more friggin words, so Maybe I could try again right now.

1.9
Number of Destinations
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Travelocity Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2
Preferred solution Travelocity should BEGIN to take Customer Service seriously.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

This has been the most amazing trip we ever had. We highly recommend Secrets through BookVIP Bookvip "The best hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything about this place is superb; the accommodation, beach, pools, entertainment, food, location and staff were much better than expected. We stayed..." Read more It was a great deal  and we saved a lot of money so just giving a shout out to BookVIP Bookvip "This was my Wife and I's first time flying international and to Mexico. Upon landing, headed through Mexico customs which wasn't a problem at all, be sure to fill out..." Read more We Are So Glad We Booked Through BookVIP.com Bookvip "We have gone to mexico for a work vacation the last 10 years and have stayed at all kinds of resorts. This by far was the nicest resort we ever..." Read more So grateful for BookVIP! Bookvip "We just went here in October for our honeymoon, and it was amazing! The property is beautiful. It's large, but there are shuttles constantly driving around if you want a..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more