Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 04

I did receive a full refund, after finally getting in contact with Travelocity.

Original review posted by user Apr 04

Due to Coronavirus outbreak, I have been trying to cancel my car rental and collision damage plan for 5 days through Travelocity. Their support line requests us to wait 3 days prior.

Both my wife and I have been trying to cancel the booking.

No matter what the savings, Travelocity service is not worth the ineptness of their customer support.

I am giving up....After multiple calls, multiple emails, multiple chat lines (computer response), multiple hours on line, I am giving up.Again, nothing is worth the poor response travelocity has shown during this time.

I was able to call Hertz and cancel my reservation Itinerary #7508415063121, but I have no idea who the 3rd party provider of the collision damage insurance was. I am sure they will not be willing for return the funds. Whoever is in charge of operations will claim this was unprecedented event.

But Travelocity website doesn't offer alternatives. If I knew insurance company, I could have contacted them directly if Travelocity cant handle it.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE TRAVELOCITY - ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Car Rental Booking.

Travelocity Cons: Non existent support, Support for problems.

Comments