Seattle, Washington
2.6

My itineraries have a fatal flaw. They (you, Travelocity) are flying me to Fort Lauderdale Florida instead of they tone a Florida.

And believe it at not I have a 98 year old mother living North of Daytona where I was supposed to fly into. I know have to crawl into a tiny car in Fort lauderdale and probly drive 6 hours to wear my mother is located so I'm not a happy camper what can we do to fix it? I tried to call couldn't get through because of the hurricane I tried to get into my account and just can't seem to get into it the people I talk to are very nice and the fellow who booked my flight car motels and my wife's light which I can't find has been purchased or not and I take off the 19th!

So I'm not a happy travel osity customer right now and if you check my history I'm the type of customer who you want to keep happy. You want me to smile my *** off and right now that's not happening.

Lou Walters