1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I had plans to go to Berlin from Chicago over the holidays.With the Air Belin Bankruptcy the Chicago to Berlin long haul routes were canceled.

Air Berlin was giving refunds. I called Travelocity to request the refunds. Day 1: Two hours on the phone and the woman finally got the OK from Air Berlin to give the refund. All well and good until I got the note from Travelocity that the refund would be $0.00!!

I called the next day and spent over 6 hours on the phone. By the end of the call the fellow had good news. I have a "guaranteed refund" he said and even wrote an email to that affect. Great, right?

The next day I got a note from Travelocity that said that I'd get no refund through them but that I needed to call the airline directly!!!!! 8 hours on the phone with them finally getting the waiver code from Air Berlin, and then they do this?!?! The ironic part is that Travelocity already credited to me my travel insurance fee because they said it wouldn't be necessary because there were no flights. As with others, I will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!

NEVER EVER!!!

What a miserable company to deal with.WOW!!

Review about: Travelocity Flight Booking.

I didn't like: That they passed the buck to the airlines.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments