2.3

Made a reservation with travelocity on 3/10/19 to Norfolk, VA. Good air fare rate.

Received confirmation (itinerary # 7418374945646) Confirmation Code HNQ6QK. tried several times to check in and it failed saying "oops..." so I believed that Delta would have all the info, however, when I got to the counter at check-in, I was told that I had no reservation. The lady continued to look for it and asked me for papers I had confirming the reservation; still nothing; finally, she said your reservation was cancelled. I was astounded and became very hot and nervous.

The choice I had was to forget it and go back home (through the hassle of getting to/from airport and to forego seeing my family and friends who had made plans for my visit. I decided to continue to Norfolk for the Easter holidays and the ticket cost $505 for which I have a receipt. I have called travelocity serveral times and they said the reservation was cancelled the same day it was made and not charged. By whom they did not know.

However, the cancellation insurance was charged, then uncharged and then charged again. I will never deal with travelocity again and I am deeply disappointed and don't trust you at all. Something sinister happened here. I didn't cancel, Delta didn't cancel so who cancelled?

And Why. That is the big question. Remember I said it was an exceptional rate.

An investigation is needed into this matter.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Nadine V. Clarke, 333 Lafayette Avenue, Bklyn, NY 11238, 718-6227364, email nadinecla@msn.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Flight Booking.

Reason of review: reservation cancelled with notice..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Travelocity Pros: Price.