I was scammed by Travelocity!I booked a room based on the Travelocity website stating it was Oceanfront.
Upon arrival, the hotel is more than 20 miles from an ocean! I called Travelocity and spoke with 3 reps, up to corporate customer service rep Denise Alford. Not only was the blame placed on ME, they in all essence implied I was lying that their website showed it was Oceanfront. When I requested to email them a screenshot showing proof, I was advised it would not change their decision not to rectify the situation and Denise said I should've done better research!!!!!
I have never been treated so poorly in my life!
I asked for her supervisor's name and she left me on hold and then came back and advised she couldn't provide me with her supervisors phone number, that someone could call me back within 5 business days!!!Terrible customer service, fraudulent advertising and I will never ever book with them again!
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oceanfront Room
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was our first all inclusive, adults only vacation and our travel agent suggested Punta Cana and Secrets. WOW! Such pampering...EXCELLENTE! The grounds, our room and the food and entertainment..."
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."