I was scammed by Travelocity!I booked a room based on the Travelocity website stating it was Oceanfront.
Upon arrival, the hotel is more than 20 miles from an ocean! I called Travelocity and spoke with 3 reps, up to corporate customer service rep Denise Alford. Not only was the blame placed on ME, they in all essence implied I was lying that their website showed it was Oceanfront. When I requested to email them a screenshot showing proof, I was advised it would not change their decision not to rectify the situation and Denise said I should've done better research!!!!!
I have never been treated so poorly in my life!
I asked for her supervisor's name and she left me on hold and then came back and advised she couldn't provide me with her supervisors phone number, that someone could call me back within 5 business days!!!Terrible customer service, fraudulent advertising and I will never ever book with them again!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oceanfront Room
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our fantastic vacation experience with BookVIP.com in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic..."
- "My mom and I loved the location on the marina and all the different restaurants included in the package! Close walk to all the night life and beach.Would definitely come..."
- "At first I thought the deal was too good to be true, but there was absolutely no false advertising! You get exactly what you see on bookvip.com and no hidden..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."