I was scammed by Travelocity!I booked a room based on the Travelocity website stating it was Oceanfront.
Upon arrival, the hotel is more than 20 miles from an ocean! I called Travelocity and spoke with 3 reps, up to corporate customer service rep Denise Alford. Not only was the blame placed on ME, they in all essence implied I was lying that their website showed it was Oceanfront. When I requested to email them a screenshot showing proof, I was advised it would not change their decision not to rectify the situation and Denise said I should've done better research!!!!!
I have never been treated so poorly in my life!
I asked for her supervisor's name and she left me on hold and then came back and advised she couldn't provide me with her supervisors phone number, that someone could call me back within 5 business days!!!Terrible customer service, fraudulent advertising and I will never ever book with them again!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Oceanfront Room
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Booked 8 flights to Cozumel for March Break. Booked February 1st 2016 for a flight on March 11th. First time booking with Travelocity. Today the exact same flight. Same air..."
- "Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71JMmpiymA Sundance Vacations is practically a group of *** artists! I was led to believe that I would be saving on so much money on rooms for..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."