I called to switch my flight and add an extra two days. still wanted the same flight, just two days later.

I bought the cancellation policy and was told the policy is for medical emergency only. Bottom line is they would not switch my flight to two days later nor would they refund any money. They did tell me that I could purchase another flight for full price. HA what a joke.

(unfortunately) I will have to buy a new ticket but it won't be through Travelocity. I have used travelocity for so many flights and hotels. I will never use them again as this is horrible customer service for someone who has been a good customer for years. Truth be told, I don't mind a bit about losing the $167, it is the way you are treated and the principle of the whole matter.

I would have continued to use travelocity for many years to come but the way this was handled took me right out of their customer base. you should be ashamed of the way you do business and treat long standing customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Travelocity Pros: Convenience and ease, E-mail confirmation, Website.

Travelocity Cons: Cancellation policy or needing to change flight, Customer service.

Comments