Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

We booked a Carnival Cruise for Port of Mobile Alabama to Bahamas back in September 2017 to go with my brother, a retired Light Colonel. We paid $1,250 as a deposit and we were at first going with our children.

My brother passed away in February of 2018. I called in June the travelocity site to cancel the children. They did. After purchasing excursions for our cruise over the last few months, about $600 and the rest of the cruise for a total $1,575.00, the Carnival Cruise line out of Port of Mobile, Alabama has canceled our room, and gave us a reimbursement for some of the excursions I have already paid for.

I spent half the day talking on the phone to Travelocity representative who did nothing, and Carnival Cruises, who did nothing. We deserve our money back and the Carnival Cruise Lines Con Artist Act should not be servicing the Port of Mobile. I have read a serious amount of very sad, consumer reviews of those who were ripped off for no services, like we were from both of these Internet companies, and wish I had read them last year. This is a total disgrace is akin to a ponzi scheme.

I was reimbursed $403.08. I paid $1575.03.

I was not reimbursed for $160.08 of excursion fees that we can't take. So, the total amount of $1,232.11 still owed to us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Will never use again.

I didn't like: Ponzi schemes.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 25.

Comments