Travelocity - They need to get out of the car rental business
Be very careful if you book your car rental through Travelocity.We booked through Travelocity and the price for a Hertz rental car picked up in Naples, Italy for 2 weeks was 371.12.
The insurance was an extra $154.00. We get to Naples and go into Hertz and was told that the car & its insurance was $1,747.77. Yep, you're reading it right. See pics.
We weren't the only ones this happened to. Other people in line were outraged as well. Hertz told us that all the other car rentals were about the same price. What could we do but pay them.
Same thing happened when we rented a car (through Travelocity) in New York and was charged an extra $300 at the car rental counter.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..."
- "Our fantastic vacation experience with BookVIP.com in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I am a Gearbest customer from less than a year, I made a lot of orders from this site and all went perfectly. Product assortment is very wide, you can..."
- "Returned a car to Loc Auto in Rome. After 10 minutes of detailed scrutiny they claimed Id made a credit card size scuff on the wheel arch (i have..."