I would not recommend anyone use this site. 1st experience:I had booked a hotel and was looking to cancel the extra day that was booked.

I tried to cancel it on the website but it kept telling me that there were no rooms available. So I called to see if they could help me, the lady on the phone after a back and fourth conversation stating that if i already have a room why can;t i just cancel 1 day well she finally agreed to call the hotel and they stated that they would cancel the one day but one the room would cost me $100 more than my original stay price. Tried to to ask why they are charging more for less days and got no where, so I finally cancelled the reservation all together. Other website had no problems making the change, why did they??

2nd experience: Then I had booked a hotel back in January for a June trip not realizing that i had these reservation until I received an email how was your check in-- I call travelocity upon returning explained that I was unaware that i had this bookings and tried to see if they could help get a refund. The lady on the phone tried said she has to speak with the hotel manger and i would need to call back the next day. So I called back the next day and when I did the automated system stated that the wait was 1 to 1 1/2 hours so i opted for a call back, well..... the call back did not get returned to 130AM which was 4 hours later Really 4 hours later.

Ok So I called back today to see if there was any update and the same automated system came on but I opted to hold and they were on the phone within 5 minutes. I explained to the lady on the phone my issue and let me tell you she was the rudest and most condescending person i have ever spoken to with the worst customer service skills ever. She did try to call the hotel but to no avail. I told this rude person that I would never use this site again and seemed to *** her off even more she even got worst.

The kicker was I decided to call the hotel to see if they were willing to help and the gentleman that I spoke with stated he spoke with the same lady and and she was even rude to him. So you are calling on my behalf to try to help obtain a resolution and your rude to the hotel..

way to be a customer friendly company. Your better off booking directly to the hotel and never using these incompetent people!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelocity Customer Care.

Travelocity Cons: Customer service.

• Bad Customer Support