Travelocity booked a seat to China on KAL that was already reserved, condeming my wife to a middle seat overnight across the ocean.The night before, Travelocity booked her for two nights into the LAX Radisson when she only needed one night.

An argument ensued when the hotel insisted on full payment. When I asked Travelocity to explain what happened, I got arrogance and a "so what?" attitude. The Travelocity rep seemed amused.

"Customer Care" promises a three hour answer--it's really a copy of your e-mail returned to you.Travelocity: Lots of mistakes and a bad attitude.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #26568

If your wife was the one that was wronged isn't she old enough to write her own letter.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #26567

Bookvip - Amazing Views in Cabo! We Love! Bookvip "Hi, we're here in Cabo! For our vacation we went through BookVIP and we saved about $150 a night! And we love Cabo and we love everything about our vacation;..." Read more Travelocity - Top Secret Hotel Ripoff Travelocity "Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows: Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal..." Read more We wanted to thank BookVIP for amazing trip to Costa Rica where we saved over $1500 Bookvip "Secrets Papagayos is a wonderful intimate village. The staff is first class and offer excellent service. The food is very good. The views are great and the water is welcoming...." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "We had FOUR different vans in two days, obviously indicating they had significant vehicle issues.This culminated in our fourth van breaking down..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more