On Sep 21 I sit down in front of my computer to plan my next family vacation, Air Tickets, Hotel and Car rental…after I hit “Submit” I became aware of 2 mistakes on my vacation package, the first one was my own mistake (I misspell my wife name), the second one was a change on return flight that I did not select.Trying to solve issue #2 through Travelocity links on their website end up costing me ($140 X 3 Tickets) more due cancelation charges added by American Airlines….

Calling and waiting 45 min on the line (both American Airlines and Travelocity) did not help on reversing the transaction or fixing my wife name on the tickets. 3 hours after the booking transaction and waiting over 45 min for each customer support calls, I end up calling Travelocity and decided to cancel everything….

Even they have a 24 hour no fee cancellation policy (including American Air Lines) I was left with $1200.00 dollars to pay on my credit card.I am still fighting the charges… for a cancelled vacation package for NEXT YEARI

Review about: Travelocity Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments