Booked national flight to TN from DC. I got some help since canceling my flight but I WISH EVERYONE BEST OF LUCK ON GETTING THESE IDIOTS ON THE PHONE.

Customer service is outsourced and even if they try to help, it takes hours and hours and hours to get someone on the phone. At one time, I heard some ladies in the back ground laughing but my phone was never picked, go figure!

Starting from 4 in the evening to 5 in the morning, no one to picks up phone. Decent customer service but horrible time getting them on the phone.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

#209301

welcome to the club.the stupidest thing is, that indian dude was laughing behind while i was getting upset and he was raising his voice trying to put me under control coz i wanted my refund back.

that was really really ***.don't bother with this company, until they get some decent customer service and people that know how to speak to customers.

#209097

Travelocity has the worst customer service I have ever seen.Everyone has already stated what is wrong with this company.

They did not understand what to do once you finally do get them on the phone.They completely ruined my trip and I will NEVER use them again!