I booked a vacation package thru and then Mexicana airlines went bankrupt.I received my refund for the hotel but since August 2010 have not received my refund from of the Mexicana airfaire.

I keep calling almost every day and have sent emails to travelocity and have found out that they never started the refund process until only recently.

They lied several times and have repeatedly said that I would receive a refund but still no refund and it's past the time I could get a refund thru my credit card. customer service agents and supervisors do not care that I paid for a vacation package thru them.

They are not helpful nor do they care if I ever receive a refund.I will never use ever again because they do not stand behind their promises of helping customers!

Review about: Travelocity Vacation Package.

only news I found out is to ask your bank for a charge-back. Don't know if it works, because I'm unable to use my account.

check it out

I booked that time a flight tickets with Mexicana over as well and haven't received anything. I wrote them several times, but they were just promising things that haven't happended.

Have you got any refund from them? If yes, can you pls let me know how you achieved that?