NEVER WILL I BOOK A TICKET FROM THEM AGAIN AND ADVISE EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO ASWELL!They will give you countless run arounds and at the end of the day you will be in the same spot you were 3 hours ago.....

NEVER AGAIN TRAVELOCITY!!!!

I BELIEVE THEY OUTSOURCE ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE! So whoever you may be speaking to will not know how to help you! They will try there hardest not to let you talk to someone higher up! They will GIVE YOU A COMPLETE RUN AROUND!!!!!

I wish I never used them but yet i will never again!HOPE I HAVE HELPED SOMEONE SAVE THERE TIME AND MONEY!!!

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

I wish I had seen this before I booked a flight. I purchased the insurance and after purchasing the trip there was no insurance. The worst!

Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "We had FOUR different vans in two days, obviously indicating they had significant vehicle issues.This culminated in our fourth van breaking down..." Read more Boycott Makemytrip, they are making the people of India a fool. MakeMyTrip "Guys, you need to start boycotting this website, they are just scamming everyone, I have been using them from over 8 yrs and last week I realized that I have..." Read more Travelocity - Flight Booking Review Travelocity " People, all I can say is contact the Better Business Bureau I was left stranded in the airport for hours. They booked my appointment under my businesses name. Left..." Read more Travelocity - Worst customer service in the world Travelocity "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more