I booked a flight to Brazil, and Travelocity gave the cheapest airfare roundrtip.Of course it was cheaper because of 2 stops, one was a change of airlines.

But they listed it as the total price for a round-trip ticket, including fees. Than, someone from Travelocity calls, that I can barely understand and says that they have to fed-ex us the tickets because I will need two baggage claim tickets because I will have to recheck my baggage and the connecting airline doesn't have an agreement with the first. Never did I hear that there would be a price added on for the seat on the second airline, but when I received the tickets, they were priced separately, and what was supposed to be the total price was only the price of the first airline. This was after confirmation of the first price.

Their guarantee states "You total price for any transaction, including all amounts payable to us, will always be displayed prior to purchase...but in those rare cases that we make a mistake you can count on us to take responsibility for it." I also had sit in the airport in Buenos Aires for 22 hours because their delay caused me to miss my connecting flight.Don't ever use travelocity, they are not to be trusted even when there is a written guarantee.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments