Today I received a "spam" phone call from Travelocity, promoting their email to me about a sale! Really? I am on the Do Not Call list and they just violated it.

I called to tell them to take me off the list and got a person who barely spoke english telling me that I would have to email the complaint department, there is no phone there.

I will never use them for travel again. It will be worth a few dollars to not use them! This company obviously has no regard for my time or money by wasting cell phone minutes.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more We got a great deal at BookVIP.com! Bookvip "As far as a family resort goes, this place will not disappoint!! We had come here 2 yrs ago and had a wonderful time. We were so happy with the..." Read more Bookvip - We LOVE Tahiti Village in Las Vegas! Bookvip "Hey, so here we are doing a little review for Tahiti Village Resort. It was awesome. It was a great time. We were here 3 nights, 4 days, and it..." Read more We wanted to thank BookVIP for amazing trip to Costa Rica where we saved over $1500 Bookvip "Secrets Papagayos is a wonderful intimate village. The staff is first class and offer excellent service. The food is very good. The views are great and the water is welcoming...." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more