Today I received a "spam" phone call from Travelocity, promoting their email to me about a sale! Really? I am on the Do Not Call list and they just violated it.

I called to tell them to take me off the list and got a person who barely spoke english telling me that I would have to email the complaint department, there is no phone there.

I will never use them for travel again. It will be worth a few dollars to not use them! This company obviously has no regard for my time or money by wasting cell phone minutes.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Flight Cancelled by Travelocity in error Travelocity "I recently had to book a flight at the last minute because my mother was ill. I had my boarding pass and was all set to take my flight. At..." Read more Travelocity - Worst customer service in the world Travelocity "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..." Read more Travelocity Refund Scam Travelocity "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more