1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Update by user Sep 13

On Travelocity Facebook page there are hundreds of complaints by people claiming to be ripped off by Travelocity. Their insurance program is a total scam.

Original review posted by user Sep 12

(Travelocity and Expedia are owned by the same company) I booked a vacation for 5 nights through Travelocity to Key West beginning sept.17.

Anyone watching the news knows that Key West has been destroyed by hurricane IRMA.. There is no electricity, no water, no sewage or phone service. So I call Travelocity number where they call you back. By the way they use cheap labor from India for customer service and that is what you get, cheap morons that do not have a clue.

Not to mention you can hardly understand them and in cases you simply cannot understand what the *** they are saying. I have called 4 seperate times and talked with 4 different complete idiots. I asked to talk to an American and they said that was not possible. I asked to talk to a supervisor and was hoping I might get someone that was a little better educated and knew something about the company they are service reps for, I was told basically sorry charlie no can do.

I asked if the trip was canceled and what happens next. They said the trip is not canceled. I asked each one of them if they had seen the news about the hurricane that wiped out Key West? Not a one of them knew anything about it and all said there was nothing on the computer about it and travel arrangements.

After talking with 4 morons I decided to try their email. At the top of the email page is a message, it says; Please allow for 14 days before your email gets answered. Seriously, can you believe that! It takes at least 14 days to get a response to an email!

So I am stuck as of right now even though I know there is nothing down there I have to plan to either go to Key West on Sunday or forfeit my thousands of dollars I paid for the trip! Anybody know the addresses of some of the Travelocity or Expedia offices in the US. I was told there is one in the Denver metro area, would love to know that address, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use Travelocity or Expedia for travel. If there are no problems then things are fine.

BUT!!!!! If there are problems you are screwed.

There is no customer service and you will be left out in the cold like me.May there be a curse on the lives of everyone at Travelocity and Expedia.

Review about: Travelocity Vacation Package Booking.

I didn't like: Being able to contact after they got your money.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments