Travelocity does not honor reduced prices found on their own website.I booked with them for flight and hotel to Nassau.

They guarantee a refund if you find a lower price.

I found a lower price of $395.00 on their website and they will not honor it. Their rules for the guarantee state they do not accept screen shots as proof of a lower price then after a month has passed they ask for a screen shot which by that time is impossible to get.

I went back and forth with their non existant customer service dept to try and resolve the problem.They at the time of booking do not give you a way to prove they showed a lower price.

Review about: Travelocity Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #138210

We started filling out the info at one price and when it came to the last page of info (your total cost) it was totally different ($50 higher - not including fees).I thought, what a ripoff, jacking the price in the middle of the process.

It was still less than it had been weeks prior so I went ahead and completed the transaction (knowing that I had the price guarantee, but still miffed about the change). Turns out the price went back down to the original quote within the hour. So I filled out the guarantee form - a month ago.

Still no refund or communication.Not real happy.....