Anchorage, Alaska

During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation.The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours.

Related: Travelocity - Crazy price drop No solid expiation as to why.

Once the reservation was cancelled, it takes 7-10 day so process refund. A call was made on 11th day after cancellation, the customer service represenatative stated, the refund is pending another party. However, called again on 18th day, Travelocity customer representative stated the ticket is non-refundable due to the restriction. This is the first and last time of any purchases with Travelocity due to the fact that their policy "during purchase" mislead customers to think their purchases are refundable!

Travelocity stole $400.00 from a first time customer!Lastly, their customer service representative do not provide accruate service or the knowledge in addition to the website misleading its customers.

Review about: Travelocity Flight Booking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Travelocity Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

The evidence you provided does not say refundable. It, in fact, says it is nonrefundable.