During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation.The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours.
Once the reservation was cancelled, it takes 7-10 day so process refund. A call was made on 11th day after cancellation, the customer service represenatative stated, the refund is pending another party. However, called again on 18th day, Travelocity customer representative stated the ticket is non-refundable due to the restriction. This is the first and last time of any purchases with Travelocity due to the fact that their policy "during purchase" mislead customers to think their purchases are refundable!
Travelocity stole $400.00 from a first time customer!Lastly, their customer service representative do not provide accruate service or the knowledge in addition to the website misleading its customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "The Krystal Cancun hotel is absolutely amazing , food is good rooms are clean. Like to thank "LALO" OR EDUARDO for being very professional and kind and all the rest..."
- "Our Review of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg Tenn..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Do not order from them!!! The picture of the nice arrangement of flowers is what I ordered. The other flowers that look like they were pulled from the..."
- "What a horrible feeling to know you have been taken advantage of. Daxmart.com is a fraud and should be shut down. Why are they allowed to stay in business...."
- "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..."