I got a promotional email from Travelocity with a $100 coupon if I book a four nights hotel stay.Good deal?

Not in Travelocity Universe! While booking there was no box provided for a promotional code to enter so I called their Indian customer service, and spent an hour and a half on the phone, trying to explain what I'm trying to do, the guy was putting me on hold every two minutes for 15 minutes, finally he agreed, they have a technical problem on the site, which prevents people entering promotional codes. Nice? It gets better!

When I asked him to book it for me, and seating on hold for another 30 minutes, he came back to me saying: this code is invalid. I read him the entire email including the disclaimer, and then he said, I need to print it out and fax it to him, and he'll get back to me in couple of days! Why fax? Because they don't deal with emails!

These are his words! I couldn't take it any longer, I booked this hotel on Hotels.com and guess what? It was cheaper!

I just don't understand how a company with such attitude towards customers can stay in business?

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

We have had a great time at the Omni Cancun...we cant stay enough good things about Omni & BookVIP! Bookvip "We booked this package through BookVIP and were a little skeptical at first at the savings but glad we did! We loved the cleanliness in room and throughout resort, friendly..." Read more Bookvip - We LOVE Tahiti Village in Las Vegas! Bookvip "Hey, so here we are doing a little review for Tahiti Village Resort. It was awesome. It was a great time. We were here 3 nights, 4 days, and it..." Read more Asap Tickets - Don't give them your details - ever! Asap Tickets "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..." Read more Airbnb's futile arguments and unfairness towards customers Airbnb "Le 21 avril dernier, nous avons rserv la chambre des matres chez Alex, Hollywood. Lannonce disait : All amenities included. APARTMENT FEATURES: - you get your own master bedroom with..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more