I was traveling through Cozumel & Cancun. I made a hotel reservation through Travelocity and they confirmed my reservation via email. After waiting at the hotel for 3 hours, they told me Travelocity cancelled the reservation. I tried to call Travelocity's outside US number from a pay phone w/ calling card, but no answer. I made another reservation with a different C Card thru Travelocity (because I was not sure they'd really cancelled my reservation and didn't want to be double billed). I also sent them an email msg to tell them of the problem (where I got no answer). We got a room briefly, but then they cancelled again and the hotel kicked us out.

The biggest problem is I had prepaid confirmation numbers on my emails from them, but no cancellation email. (I didn't dare book elsewhere.)

Anyway... because of their screw up while we were waiting, the hotel sold out, as did the others we'd checked and we wound up sleeping on the beach. Bummer. The next day I hit an ATM with the same card, and paid cash at a higher rate.

Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again.

Review about: Travelocity Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Travelocity - Shady prices and horrible customer service Travelocity "I went to book a flight and the initial price was 188.48. I then selected the return flight of an additional 21.58. When I got to the total screen the..." Read more Travelocity - Top Secret Hotel Ripoff Travelocity "Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows: Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal..." Read more Travelocity Refund Scam Travelocity "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..." Read more We have had a great time at the Omni Cancun...we cant stay enough good things about Omni & BookVIP! Bookvip "We booked this package through BookVIP and were a little skeptical at first at the savings but glad we did! We loved the cleanliness in room and throughout resort, friendly..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more