I was traveling through Cozumel & Cancun. I made a hotel reservation through Travelocity and they confirmed my reservation via email. After waiting at the hotel for 3 hours, they told me Travelocity cancelled the reservation. I tried to call Travelocity's outside US number from a pay phone w/ calling card, but no answer. I made another reservation with a different C Card thru Travelocity (because I was not sure they'd really cancelled my reservation and didn't want to be double billed). I also sent them an email msg to tell them of the problem (where I got no answer). We got a room briefly, but then they cancelled again and the hotel kicked us out.

The biggest problem is I had prepaid confirmation numbers on my emails from them, but no cancellation email. (I didn't dare book elsewhere.)

Anyway... because of their screw up while we were waiting, the hotel sold out, as did the others we'd checked and we wound up sleeping on the beach. Bummer. The next day I hit an ATM with the same card, and paid cash at a higher rate.

Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again. Never Again.

Review about: Travelocity Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments