Atlanta, Georgia

Travelocity outsources customer service to India.Buyer beware.

If you need customer service, you're not going to get any help by calling the help line and get the same level of service you'd get if you booked directly with the airline. Travelocity India CS people make it sound like you're on your own, you should have booked with the airline if you expected customer service, that's not what they are about. I'll NEVER BOOK WITH TRAVELOCITY AGAIN> EVER> 3 hours off and on hold, no solution, no help.

Only frustration.No apology either, "too bad for you" attitude"

Review about: Bad Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

cohena2

It seems every company is outsourcing to India these days because of the cheaper lablor. They work 8 hrs a day for 25 cents an hour and a bathroom break. How sad is it that you have to call a company's customer service line to verify they're American before you buy their product.

We booked everything on BookVIP.com and can't complain about anything! Bookvip "Excellent stay! Secrets Royal Beach was gorgeous, rooms were always clean and very well kept. The entertainment staff at our pool were so much fun! Tequila, Big Papi and Eddy..." Read more We Are So Glad We Booked Through BookVIP.com Bookvip "We have gone to mexico for a work vacation the last 10 years and have stayed at all kinds of resorts. This by far was the nicest resort we ever..." Read more Travelocity - Review about Oceanfront Room from Dublin, Virginia Travelocity "I was scammed by Travelocity! I booked a room based on the Travelocity website stating it was Oceanfront. Upon arrival, the hotel is more than 20 miles from an..." Read more All of our meals were served on the beach. Everything was included and not a single thing to worry about! I highly recommend BookVIP! Bookvip "Villa Del Palmar is a fabulous resort with an amazing and friendly staff. The various restaurants have great quality food along with fantastic pricing. Their wood fire pizza is sooo..." Read more Combined Insurance - Crooked thieves Combined Insurance "I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more