Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows:
Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal rate is $34/night.
I was extremely busy all weekend, so I did not have an hour free during the trip to call Travelocity to complain. Now they are using that as an excuse.
Rachel, the next person on the line (still no manager after an hour waiting) offered up a $25 coupon on my next trip. But since they owe me $48, I told them that was unsatisfactory.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Top Secret Hotel
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "I ordered a dress from Ericdress and it did not come in a protective package. It was shipped in a bag with no plastic to protect the dress. The dress..."
- "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..."
- "I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email. The "lovely" email told me..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."