Bellevue, Nebraska

Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows:

Related: Do not use travelocity

Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal rate is $34/night.

I was extremely busy all weekend, so I did not have an hour free during the trip to call Travelocity to complain. Now they are using that as an excuse.

Rachel, the next person on the line (still no manager after an hour waiting) offered up a $25 coupon on my next trip. But since they owe me $48, I told them that was unsatisfactory.

Review about: Top Secret Hotel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Travelocity Room Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Hotel Villa Zurich - НИКОГДА не останавливайтесь в этом отеле. Hotel Villa Zurich "I really hate lies. So, after my review was removed from Google maps and "moderated" on Booking and Tripadvisor, I became mad. Thank you, Booking.com for assistance and calling me..." Read more Travelocity - Crazy price drop No solid expiation as to why. Travelocity "Booked 8 flights to Cozumel for March Break. Booked February 1st 2016 for a flight on March 11th. First time booking with Travelocity. Today the exact same flight. Same air..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more