Travelocity - Bait and Switch. Advertised and booked me on a flight that didn't exist

In a vacation package Travelocity offered a flight that didn't exist. Immediately after booking and charging my card, they changed my itinerary to a completely different, unacceptable flight without any explanation. After researching the airline on my own, I found the flight they advertised and let me book did NOT even exist on Saturdays and NEVER DID! After spending hours on the phone with different reps, explaining the situation over and over, they still would not allow me to rebook on a different, flight nor would they refund my money. Buyer beware of Travelocity and it's fraudulent practices!

We booked Disney package with Travelosity and received confirmation numbers etc. Right before our vacation we requested travel docs and they had no record of us even making reservations!

Then you give them the confirmation numbers and they said that they were just reference numbers that didn't necessarily provide proof of a reservation! Unreal!

No customer service and a rip off. It cost us an additional $1000 and ruined one day of our vacation.

ID
Service
Travelocity Vacation Package Booking

Travelocity's Customer service has to be the worst!

I tried to book a vacation package and when I tried to check out the price would be significantly higher. I understand that deals change prices quickly based on demand but this happened to me 4 times. That seem a bit ridiculous. I ended up calling customer service to complain about it and they ended up finding the original deal I wanted for the price I wanted but at the time of checking out, the lady told me that my check card wasn't good which was absolutely untrue. I called my bank to make sure that there wasn't a problem and they assured me that Travelocity should have no problem booking my vacation. I got home and checked my bank statement and sure enough , Travelocity charged me over $1000 that I never authorized and i had nothing booked. I called them about it and they said they would call my bank to dismiss the charges as soon as possible so I can book something right away, NOT true, they we're not able to "get a hold" of my bank so we conference called my bank. The bank had to talk to Travelocity only so I had to hang up. A couple of hours later this charge was still on my account so I called Travelocity again and they put me on hold for 20 minutes, I explained the situation and got transfered to someone else which I had to wait another 30 minutes for. This person told me that they took care of the issue. I called my bank and they said that this was not true. Once again, I call travelocity and they put me on hold for another half and hour. When I finally get a hold of someone, they can't hear me so they hang up on me. I checked my bank account again this morning to see if the charges were still there, and yeah there they were. I had to file a claim trough my bank and I wasn't able to get the deal I wanted and it it absolutely because of Travelocity's awful way of dealing with customers and they clearly do not care about their customers at all. I have never had to deal with anyone as frustrating and I have never heard anyone having such an awful experience with a company that should be customer service focused. They basically stole my money and didn't even care about their mistake or apologize. I never want to deal with these people again.
ID