Update by user Oct 16, 2015

Now to make matters worse I found out that they actually put through my "pending transaction" so man times that a $1200 charge has become $14,0000!!!My credit card company said all they need is for them to call them to explain there was nothing booked & they will remove it right away instead of the 5-10 business days it can take, but Travelocity (whom I discovered is also Expedia) refused to do this for me as they have nothing on file for me since my transaction never ended up going through.

No tickets, no file history, no customer service, yet a $14,000 pending hold on my card I just have to somehow not stress while I wait for it to supposedly "don't worry ma'am, after a few business days the charge will just fade away & drop off the system".

Not sure how someone is supposed to not worry about $14,000 when all they had to do was make a simple phone call to which they responded "we just simply don't have the tools to do that"- what???Worst customer service & travel plans experience of my life - NEVER TRUST TRAVELOCITY/EXPEDIA!!!

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2015

After literally over 2 hours of back & forth of being on hold & their employees having to keep coming back with a different higher price within the conversation, and being completely frustrated with the hold times and then when finally officially booking after all that they could NOT complete my reservation at all as they no longer had the flights available! At this point I was passed to a manager whom was very rude and refused to get me on any flights in a similar price range and said there was no way he could book me any flights now, especially since they had tried my credit card multiple times so there was now holds on my card with pending transaction for at least 3business days. So not only did they waste my time, they added stress to my day, jammed my cc cards & in the end I still had no vacation booked.

joytymos wrote the review because of order processing issue at Travelocity. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travelocity to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was huge hassle. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travelocity and travelocity flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments