We drove 10 hrs to Branson, MO from Alabama only to find we had no room.The hotel clerk showed us several faxes they had sent to Travelocity and told of numerous phone calls to them to alert that they had no rooms available for the period we needed and they were double-booking rooms.

Other ppl arriving there (3) were going to find out the same fate. We called cs to talk to a guy who could barely speak any english only to be told "they were sorry and here's a $50 gc for you to use for future travel through them". How absolutely ridiculous! We went to five hotels before we finally get a room and had to pay double what we originally would have spent.

Confirmation #'s mean nothing and if they have charged your credit card it takes three weeks to get a credit.

First and last time we will ever use Travelocity and I have told all my friends on facebook to never, ever use them.What happened to honesty and integrity and customer service?

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #138384

Stay home instead.

Travelocity - Top Secret Hotel Ripoff Travelocity "Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows: Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "We had FOUR different vans in two days, obviously indicating they had significant vehicle issues.This culminated in our fourth van breaking down..." Read more Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more Travelocity Refund Scam Travelocity "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more