After purchasing airline tickets with travel protection through Traveloscity they will not refund my money.My boyfriend and I were going to take a vacation to Hawaii.

I purchased tickets well in advance while I had the money to do so. Unfortunately we had a legal situation arise which wouldn't allow either of us to leave the state. Traveloscity said regardless of the fact that I have subpoenas, and letters from attornys they will not return my money. Never ever purchase tickets through Traveloscity.

They have been a horrible, uncaring company to do business with.

I can't believe this happened to me.My next step is get the media involved, as well as small claims court.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #652436

I find these complaints to be so true why purchase the protection plan when its useless they quick to take your money but you get rejected to get it back after you send in all the proof

I purchased travel protection as I always do, I thought I would never have to use it - just good to have if a situation ever arose.The worse possible thing happened, I had to change my travel plans because of my mother's death.

I was told that my travel protection was cancelled three days prior to my departure. I never received an email message or notice of cancellation. I asked that a confirmation email be sent to me and was told that they couldn't, I was on hold for at least 30 minutes.

I was told over and over again that I needed to purcahse pay the cancellation fee plus the difference of the flight to change a reservation.

Do they think I'm *** - it's cheaper to buy a one way ticket.

They've lost my business for good!!!!!!!If your'e thinking travelocity -DON'T DO IT

I had the same problem with Travelocity a few years back - had to cancel a hotel reservation due to a family emergency, they said I had to cancel through the hotel, hotel said I had to cancel through Travelocity. was given a runaround with no satisfction. Will never deal with them again!