Xico, Veracruz-Llave

Update by user Jan 13, 2013

UPDATE:

I got these ridiculous (maybe automated?) reply from them after complaining:

"As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we hope to serve you again in the future."

After you read my testimony, you'll see how RIDICULOUS it is for them to even THINK they'll keep me as a satisfied customer who will spread good word of mouth about their service...

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2012

I'm a seasoned traveller, so hear me out. I've lived in 6 different countries and travelled to many many others. I've used lots of different websites, but I had never used travelocity until now.

And by god, it's the last time I EVER use this ***.

I made my booking on a Saturday morning. Everything went smoothly, I even got an itinerary and I thought everything was perfect.

Then, about an hour later, I got an email saying "unable to ticket reservation", which explained that they needed to obtain some additional information from me. They gave me a number to call.

I called and they said that my reservation had been cancelled by their revenue protection department. I was quite surprised, and they transferred me to them.

I was greeted by a man with a very thick indian accent who didn't really seem to understand my questions. He said that the reservation was cancelled because they tried calling the bank to verify some information, but they couldn't get in touch with it. You know. Cause it's Saturday and that bank is closed. Then they said they would refund the money in 48 HOURS.

So, not only did these idiots cancel my reservation because, apparently, their website should only be used on weekdays and during bank hours, but they also took my money for 48 hours, meaning I can't book on one of the other, much better websites, since I don't have that money in my account right now.

I just hope that sharing my experience with you will stop you from using this piece of *** website. Pretty much every other website is better, and believe me, nowadays most websites have almost the same fees, so it's not like travelocity was the cheapest in the first place.

Go to ***, travelocity.

Review about: Travelocity Website.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Inkster, Michigan, United States #588375

So I jus purchased two flights with Travelocity and obviously paid and received my flight details. Then received another email saying they can't confirm the booking. So I had to go buy phone credit at a 1 US dollar a minute as I'm traveling overseas to make an international call to sort out this *** up! Had to change flights , add 12 hours in layovers to a *** 5 hour trip then pay 30 bucks to a toll free phone call and pay additional 120 bucks to change my flight!

Battles not over ! I'm gonna *** them over some how!

How can a company be in business doing this ***???

pradafang
to Filing ***ed off customer #593327

Oh, so it seems I'm not the only one whose booking couldn't be confirmed. At least yours didn't get cancelled, mine got cancelled automatically before I even got the chance to call to sort this stuff out...

I had to wait 48 hours to get my money refunded, and by the time I got to book through another (more reputable) company, the prices had increased 100 dollars.

So, travelocity made me lose 100 dollars for no reason at all. And they got the GUTS to email me afterwards saying that they hope to serve me again and that hopefully I will spread good word of mouth of the company to my friends...

Seriously?!?! What good things can I say about them?!? They didn't even apologize by giving, I dunno, a discount coupon or some ***...