1.8

After being on the phone for 5 and a half hours yes I repeat 5 and a half hours and speaking with a manager who lied to be over and over again stating she had the ability to do nothing I did not get the reservation I wanted changed like it should have.A task that should have taken 30 seconds.

Instead I got 5 crappy service reps from India that didn't understand anything I said, a very poor supervisor that didn't listen, and an even more undereducated manager who tied everything in together by doing nothing for me. I wasted 5 and a half hours of my life. They should be paying people hourly for wasting there time. Oh and did I mention my reservation is the kind you can change up until 24 hours and I was trying to do so 3 weeks in advance.

They should be ashamed having service reps work for them that are that bad.

Zero empathy, education, communication, culture, and language ability.Jessie Williams should be fired immediately!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor service, incorrect prcing, 5.5 hours of my life stolen" of travelocity booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $293. Travelocity needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travelocity booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Travelocity.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments