I booked a fight through Travelocity, and then changed the departure date.After making the change, the itinerary at Travelocity had the updated information based on the changes I made.

I then checked with American Airlines to make sure that they had the updated itinerary too. On the day that the change was made, American Airlines had the updated information. They also had a record of the last leg of the old trip, which I thought would be deleted after my credit card was billed.

It turns out that when my credit card was billed, American Airlines erased the updated information and kept the old trip.I tried many times to have the companies update the information, but even though the two companies knew what the updated information should be, neither company would change their information to match what I booked.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #642196

I am facing the same problem. The customer services from travelocity suck! The never give me a reply, never tried to solve this problem. And even hang up my phone without my knowledge!!!!

I've been calling them for weeks, I am really desperate now.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM TRAVELOCITY AND KAYAK. THEY STINK!!!!