We booked a flight and chose the last flight of the day.When the confirmation email came back, it showed that the posted departure time was actually the arrival time and the departure was hours earlier.

When I called 13 hours later to change, I was told that there were no later flights that night and that I could not cancel it because I was not the same 'DAY' that I booked. When I called back later, the entire first conversation was not in the system and I was refused the cancellation because it was past the 24 hour period.

I had names and times of people I talked to, but they refused to do a refund even though it was their fault, they told me that it was situations like this that they encourage people to buy the insurance, because they were not going to do anything to remedy their errors and it is always the customers fault and that they need to accept it.I escalated the issue all the way to corporate in Las Vegas and was told that they were sorry, but that even though it was their fault, they were not going to do anything.

Do not use Travelocity if you can help it and if you do, be prepared to be screwed over.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Travelocity. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travelocity to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travelocity and travelocity flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Travelocity?

Comments